Sunday, September 13, 2009

Congrats to NL Curling Team on Winning Baden Masters

Team Newfoundland & Labrador has won gold at a curling meet in Baden, Switzerland. Teams from eight countries participated including Randy Ferbey, who won it last year. This has to give Brad Gushue and the team (Mark Nichols, Ryan Fry and Jamie Korab) a confidence boost leading up to Olympic qualifying later this year. They won the same competition in 2007 as well. Good going guys, and best wishes throughout the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I who does not know much about curling or watch it, started watching the NL team at the olympics.. Used to call dad everyday and we would talk about it.. I think my phone bill was highest ever than.
I am so proud of them. way ta go BOYS.!!!

Hope you had a great weekend Charlie. I have not been on much, writing that is. Trying to catch up on some blogs. like you , I needed time to much going on,
Be safe my friend
Bev